Acne or Pimples are one of the very common skin ailment or problem usually affecting the Teenagers population due to the hormonal changes.
The causes of Acne or Pimples includes:
- Sleep deprivation
- Too much stress
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Hectic lifestyles
- Fatty Liver etc.
The following time-tested Remedies for Acne or for the Acne Treatment or the Pimples Treatment works wonders if adopted religiously:
Home Remedies for Acne and Pimple:
- Baking soda or the scientific name sodium bicarbonate helps in un-plugging pores and removal of dead skin.
- Applying the paste of baking soda made in one spoon quantity and a small amount of water and Rinsing off the same after few minutes.
- Oatmeal is one of the very important Home Remedies for removing Pimples.
- Mixing one teaspoon of honey along with lemon juice (half spoon) and rubbing the same on the affected area.
- The answer to How to get rid of Pimples or Acne is Fuller’s earth or Multani Mitti.
- The acidic properties of Lemon Juice help in keeping pimples away.
- Mixing lemon juice along with rose water in equal quantity and wash face.
- Toothpaste clears up an acne problem. This is, in fact, one of the easiest home remedies for acne.
- Apply a small amount of white toothpaste on the affected area before going to bed. The toothpaste will reduce the swelling and dry out the acne. Within a day or two, you should see significant improvement.
- Tea Tree Oil: Is the other name for the medication for reducing acne or pimples.